Established in 1999 Beauty Sense Limited has become a leading industry supplier to the professional beauty industry in New Zealand.
Beauty Sense Ltd’s philosophy and culture is based on the development of strong relationships with you, the salon owner and your team of therapists, from individual salon and staff support, training, product selection offered alongside promotion and marketing support . Our emphasis is on co-ordination with you, to define and analyse your particular market profile, to give your business best results and realise your growth potential.
Our team at Beauty Sense consists of highly qualified and experienced Business Development Managers who are dedicated to helping you build your business through focused attention on your individual needs.
Consistency and active support is our Mission Statement
We have gathered several international brands to work with and be abreast of changing industry trends.
- Image Skincare – from the USA, a forward-thinking cosmeceutical with a simple philosophy, ‘Age later’
- Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics – from the USA, the best quality mineral we could source, with a very comprehensive choice of mineral foundation types and make up categories. This makeup acts as a skin supportive product with wonderful coverage and fashion-forward colours as well as the great neutrals – suits all ages and all skin conditions. Designed by Pauline Youngblood,a Paramedical Beauty Therapist, specifically for the beauty therapy industry
- Yon-Ka Paris – a beautiful French brand, based on Phyto Therapy for both face and body
- Pier Augé – our original signature French brand
- Dermal Sense Collagen Induction System (PEN) for skin needling
- Sunescape for all your sunless tanning needs
- Depilflax wax and systems
- Smiink Lashes and Pens
- Spa Uniforms
- Beauty Globes
- Consumables (Spray tanning, Lash and Brow tinting, Spatulas, Dappen dishes etc)
With this diverse range of products we feel we are able to meet the market’s needs. Beauty Sense prides itself in being able to offer discounted packages for all opening orders and in some cases payment plans. We make it our business to keep abreast of the trends attending expos throughout the world always looking for something new.
What makes our Clients successful?
Our team of professionals will be on hand to provide advice and support. Your team will be supported with the best service and products available.
Introductory product knowledge days and advanced training in our Christchurch Training Centre and regional areas.
Regular “BDM Visit’s” to train and motivate your staff with new product or ideas to increase sales, re-booking’s and up-selling.
We have first-hand knowledge of setting up, owning and running an award winning 5 Star Beauty Clinic and Day Spa employing up to 15 staff. (Champs-Élysées Day Spa Christchurch 2000-2005) With this knowledge we can advise and guide you in design, employment, product choice, retail sales and motivation.
Specialist in-house training at our Christchurch facility complete with full Hydrotherapy and Spa etiquette.
We regularly engage industry specialists to add value to our clients overall business. Jesse Kenton-Smith (Cosmetic, Plastic and Re-constructive Surgery) Dr Libby Weaver (Australasia’s leading nutrition specialists) Dr. Lance Setterfield (International authority/educator on Micro-needling) Richard Gee (Sales, Marketing and Management), Caroline Nelson (Beauty Business Coach and Mentor)
Every two years we hold a Conference/Symposium Day and Awards Gala, for which we engage quality speakers to educate and motivate at all levels, finishing off with an entertaining awards dinner with fine wine, food, entertainment and glamour!
The best measure of our success is providing you with the highest level of support in service, and first class, quality product ranges, as indicated in our latest on-line company survey.